Overall Review

3.9

May 25th, 2016
Honest Review
I would not choose this doctor again, and I'm glad she's leaving. Not only does she actively disregard patient concerns, she seems very unhappy with her job. And here's the latest news: She will not sign off on home health until my father, who just had surgery, walks into her office for an appointment. Now just exactly how is he supposed to get there. He's not ambulatory! So now, no home health. She is putting her most fragile patients in grave danger.

December 18th, 2015
Would Recommend!
I have been blessed to have Dr. Radkey as my family doctor for many years. Dr. Radkey is not only very knowledgeable and thorough, but kind and compassionate as well. I would certainly recommend Dr. Radkey to my friends and family!

October 21st, 2015
Great Doctor
Thank you Dr. Fran Radkey from one of your patients that appreciates you and I'm so glad that you're my doctor. You have such a way of making me feel relaxed and I feel like I can talk to you about anything and never feel embarrassed about questions I have. You have always taken time to explain things that would normally make me feel uncomfortable with other doctors. I can call your office when I am sick and I always seem to get in the same day even if you have to squeeze me in between other patients. Never have I ever felt that you were in a hurry to get to another patient even though you're so busy. Thank you Dr. Radkey for being a doctor that makes me feel good about going to the doctor. I think it is your smile that makes me feel so good. You are always happy and have a way, no matter how bad I feel, of making me feel better.

October 21st, 2015
Simply the BEST!
Dr. Radkey has been my physician for many years and is absolutely the best physician I have ever had. She is very easy to talk to and has a real compassion for others. Dr. Radkey was also my mother's physician and my mother just loved her. I would not have known what to do without her helping me with my mother's health issues. She was there with knowledge and support throught it all. I cannot imagine how I could have coped with this without her support and kindness. I cannot express how much I appreciate how much she has done way beyond what any doctor would have! She is not just a great doctor, she is a great person. I am very grateful for all she has done for me and my mother. She is simply the BEST!

August 20th, 2015
Best Doctor I've Ever Had
I have seen Dr. Radkey as my primary physician for many years. I think that she is a very compassionate doctor and takes time to explain things to me. On several occasions, Dr. Radkey has even called me at home to check on me. I have never felt rushed on any visit with her, and she takes the time to listen to you. I have highly recommended her to my friends and family members. To sum it up, they do not make doctors like her anymore. I cannot say enough about her, she is the best doctor I have ever had by far!

August 20th, 2015
Very Pleased with Dr. Radkey
We have been patients of Dr. Radkey's for about two years, since we moved to Arkansas from northern Illinois. We have been very pleased with her as a family doctor. She has helped us through various illnesses, and is always kind and thorough. It is not difficult to get an appointment, as one time she even "snuck" one of us in when an uncomfortable illness struck. We also like the fact that there is a nurse to call with questions. All in all, we are very pleased with Dr. Radkey as our physician, and recommended her highly to others.

July 13th, 2015
Would suggest Dr. Radkey to anyone; she's an asset to our community!

May 29th, 2015
Very Helpful & Patient Doctor
Several years ago my father's Internal Medicine MD died unexpectedly. I was pleased to learn Dr. Radkey was accepting new, challenging patients like my father who is in his 80's. My father's diabetes, respiratory, heart, and cholesterol issues mandate an Internal Medicine MD monitor his health frequently. Thankfully, Dr. Radkey is patient with my stubborn, often non-compliant father.

May 29th, 2015
Great Primary Care Doctor
I began seeing Dr. Radkey after a scary trip to the ER which I thought was a heart problem. After a very thorough workup and tests for everything Dr. Radkey was able to put my worries at ease and help me create a plan to recover. Dr. Radkey is very easy to work with and talk to and it's nice to have a primary care physician that can deal with so many different parameters of your health at the same time. Whether you're young or old and no matter what issues you’re dealing with, I would recommend Dr. Radkey as your next primary care or internal medicine physician.

April 20th, 2015
Very Knowledgable Doctor
My brother, who is a surgeon, recommended that when I was over 40 years old I should see a board certified Internal Medicine physician rather than a family practice physician. After inquiring who my friends recommended, Dr. Radkey was the Board Certified Internal Medicine physician I selected as my primary care physician. Dr. Radkey manages my aging issues very well and her office is very flexible in scheduling my appointments to meet my hectic career schedule. Dr. Radkey is thorough and detailed in her explanation of what, why, how, and when, regarding my health care.

November 22nd, 2013
Smart but no people skills
The doctor is very rigid and clipped in her speech and manner. She seems to be highly knowledgeable, but if you have multiple, even small things you want to discuss with her, she states "you can talk about 2, but you'll have to make an appt. to discuss any others. That's baloney. She seems to refer to other MDs rather than deal with many things she could handle.

June 20th, 2013
Not anymore
Ten minutes and do not ask questions. She must be unhappy about her job or something has been bothering her Refers to other doctors instead of helping you. Does not like to write prescritions Three years ago I would recomend her, not anymore we found another Dr. that would listen to the patient.