A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Reis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Reis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Reis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reis graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Reis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Geralyn Reis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frances G. Reis practice?
- Dr. Frances Reis has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Reis practices Pediatrics near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Pediatricians.