A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Rosenbaum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frances M. Rosenbaum practice?
Dr. Frances Rosenbaum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.