A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Rosenbaum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Marie Rosenbaum MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frances M. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Frances Rosenbaum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frances Rosenbaum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.