A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Salter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Salter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Salter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salter graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Salter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Delaine Salter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frances D. Salter practice?
- Dr. Frances Salter has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Salter practices Family Medicine near Atmore, AL.
See Atmore Family Physicians.