A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Sharpe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharpe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharpe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Sharpe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharpe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Elizabeth Sharpe MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Frances E. Sharpe practice?
- Dr. Frances Sharpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Sharpe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Orthopedic Surgeons.