A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Sharpe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharpe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharpe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Sharpe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharpe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Elizabeth Sharpe MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Frances E. Sharpe practice?
- Dr. Frances Sharpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Sharpe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Orthopedic Surgeons.