Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frances Sharpe
Dr. Frances Sharpe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fontana, CA, with another office in Fontana, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Sharpe is affiliated with Fontana Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center. Dr. Sharpe has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Frances Sharpe has the following 3 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Frances Sharpe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.
Dr. Matthew Kleiner
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Michael Sukay
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Sports Medicine
Dr. Sharon Kalina
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery