Dr. Frances Thomas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 10th, 2016
Rude and disrespectful
I ended up as dr Thomas patient after my doctor of 7 years retired. First visit I waited 45 minutes. It was supposed to be long visit because it's first time with new doctor but after being late she speed me up in 2 minutes. Second time I waited around 20 min and she refused to give me excuse for flu shot. First time I got flu shot I ended up in bed for 2 and half days and after that I would get exception from doctor. All this was in my record with previous dr. who gave me shot and after that exception She was so rude. She accused me for lying. I don't know what went into her. She has that straight body posture and she looked like a mean bird. She started talking about her attitude about vaccina and she became angry. I was trying to calm her down saying that I understand and I told her that I didn't lie. You know those situation when you hit the wall in communication. She acted like a crusader. She doesn't listen, she didn't read my chart, she lost understanding for patients. I find dr Francis Thomas worst doctor I ever had encounter with. She lacks knowledge, she is full of prejudice.

October 10th, 2016
Rigid and disrespectful
I've seen dr Thomas after my previous doc at the same location retired. She doesn't listen and has no sympathy. She didn't help me and I felt so humil ...

August 1st, 2011
Very Pleasant
My mother sees Dr. Thomas and won't see anyone else. I went in with my mother, to speak with Dr. Thomas about my mother's meds. Dr. Thomas was patient with all my questions and concerned that I was concerned! She is one of the most attentive physicians I've experienced. If I didn't like my PCP so much, I'd switch to Dr. T.

October 27th, 2008
Horrible visit to Dr. Thomas' office, do not recommend!
Dr. Frances Thomas was by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. She acted liked she was bothered by me coming in to see her when my normal doctor was on vacation. I needed some lab work done to confirm a pregnancy and what should have been one of the happiest days for me ended up being anything but. She questioned why I was coming in there, what I needed, why, she wouldn't give me another test that my OB requested and she was very rude to me. I came out of the appointment so frustrated and upset. I was in shock that I was treated that way. My normal doctor that I see in that practice is wonderful, Dr. Bibbs. I will never go back to Dr. Frances Thomas and I will have to ask for another doctor next time my doctor is on vacation. I would not refer her to anyone, let alone see her ever again!