Dr. Frances Webb-Smith Is this you?

August 2nd, 2012

She is a great Doctor. I had her ever since I was 13 years old. I never changed my doctor unless I was pregnant. Thanks for everything that you have done for me.

December 9th, 2011

Loved her!

August 20th, 2011

great doctor but driven by insurance pharmacy rep kick backs

She is amazing as a doctor. But I felt as though I was pushed into follow up after follow up as though I wasn't as cared about as my insurance. I also hated the fact that all over the office where differnt drug ads from posters pens flyer mouse pads in the bathrooms and patient rooms too. And she was always saying oh yes you need to take this or change your medicine that is working fine for you to this new medince that just came out! Omg it was like she was becoming more of a sales representive than a doctor. I ended up having to find a new dr

August 29th, 2010

A great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Webb-Smith's for about 3 yrs now. I have never had a long wait in her office unless she had an emergency. I have had several female issues and she has been excellent in diagnosing and treating all my issues.

March 12th, 2009

Dr. Webb-Smith delivered all 3 of my babies. She was simply wonderful. While I wasn't happy with the wait time, I realized that it was always due to the fact that she was delivering babies, spending time with nervous mothers, etc. Her main priority was always keeping both the mother and the baby healthy and safe.

February 4th, 2017