Dr. Frances Weinstock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frances Weinstock?

March 8th, 2017

No compassion

I showed up late to an appointment I scheduled at last minute because of traffic and was told I only had a fifteen minute window and would not been seen referred me to see urgent care. I have waited longer before in the office than this 15 window. I was feeling very bad and of course that did not matter. One patient sitting in waiting room at the time so did not to seem that busy. No compassion or caring here. I am sitting now waiting to be seen at urgent care. I urge anyone considering this practice know that people here have no heart must have been surgically removed!

June 30th, 2015

Great doctor.

She has been my primary care provider for 28 years. She is an excellent doctor.

June 12th, 2015

Don't go to this doctor!

I am looking for a new doctor. She didn't tell me I had concerning blood results until 2 whole years after finding it in my blood work (I see her every year!), she also lost my immunization records , and when I have health questions she usually has to google them on her iphone! I could do that myself! Also, like most people I am not a fan of needles, however, even though I expressed my discomfort, the nurse told me she isn't sure how good she is at taking blood right before jabbing the needle into my vain.

February 10th, 2015

Don't go! Spends more time trying to get her computer to work than to listen to the patient. The only positive thing I can say is her staff is exceptional. Too bad I can't say the same for her.

January 22nd, 2014

looking for a different GP

I went in for an annual check up; she asked me questions about my prior annual checkups' results (she replaced my previous doctor) and I told her that in the past I had low iron. The visits should have been claimed as a preventive care visit. Her office claimed the preventive care (100% covered) AND also claimed also an office visit (for which they charged me copay) and put a diagnosis of anemia (which I do not have!). I called the office and they tried to convince me that their claim was correct, but that I am too much of an idiot to understand the rules. All I know is that the diagnosis was put BEFORE the lab was even conducted.

December 20th, 2013

Dr. Weinstock is wonderful. She not only addresses my medical concerns but also asks about how I am doing overall and her efforts are geniuine. She is upfront yet considerate and I have been seeing her for over 3 years now.

February 14th, 2010

I'm a Fran Fan

I LOVE Dr. Weinstock. She is a caring and compassionate physician who involves me in my health care decisions. She is an excellent listener. She is honest but not judgmental. She works with me to help me achieve my goals related to my overall health. She knows how to work around health insurance company regulations and will do so to make sure I receive the care I need.

July 30th, 2009

I am a recent diabetes diagnosed patient. She is the 3rd doctor I have had in the year since i was diagnosed, but the first one to seem interested in my care. She was not condescending or judgmental (problems I have seen with other doctors). She treated me as an intellegent woman who was in charge of my own health, and gave me the information I needed.

July 27th, 2008

Disgusted

Does not seem to care about complaints. Gives a standard answer that does not seem to fit to patient's own problem.

May 26th, 2008

Highly would not recommend

This doctor only wants to get you in her office. She has no compassion for anyone. Every time I have been to her office, I've sat in the exam room for over 30 minutes while waiting on her. She is rude and doesn't care what she says to her patients. She rushes through the visit and makes her patient feel as if they aren't important. Her office staff is very mediocre and has no enthusiasm for assisting patients. I would highly recommend staying away from this doctor.

September 21st, 2017