A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances White, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. White has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Imogene White MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frances I. White practice?
- Dr. Frances White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frances White practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.