Dr. Frances White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frances White?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Frances White?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2013

white drops baby

Dr imogene white, delivered my son in 1995, she dropped him , he feel back in my body, she never noted it on any records, she gave me staff infection, i want everyone to know what kind of heartless person she really is, if she does something to you, she wont take any responsibility for it, my son was tested for gifted, when was little, i think he is gifted with aspergers, hard to diagnosed, and what for a lable for him the rest of his life, thanks white but no thanks

September 9th, 2010

Patience please...

Dr. White delivered our first child. Her office staff was exceptional. Her knowledge is also very good. My only issue was her behavior in the delivery room. She yelled at me twice while I was in labor, first for not pushing correctly and secondly for not delivering fast enough. I was only at the hospital in labor for 4-5 hours before the incident occurred but regardless of how long it was, the yelling was not professional and was very unappreciated, and forever is part of my memory of my first child's delivery. This behavior came as a complete surprise as she had never spoken to us in that manner before and never did again but this made me make a different choice when our second child was underway.

November 19th, 2014