A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Wren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frances Wren, Adult Psychiatrist, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frances Wren, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Child Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Wren graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Wren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Josephine Wren MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frances J. Wren practice?
- Dr. Frances Wren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frances Wren practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.