A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesca Beaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesca Beaman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francesca Beaman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaman graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Beaman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesca Dione Beaman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Francesca D. Beaman practice?
- Dr. Francesca Beaman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Francesca Beaman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD and Hyattsville, MD.
See Lexington Radiologists.