A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesca Beaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesca Beaman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaman
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beaman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francesca Beaman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaman graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Beaman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesca Dione Beaman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Francesca D. Beaman practice?
- Dr. Francesca Beaman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Francesca Beaman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD and Hyattsville, MD.
See Lexington Radiologists.