Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francesca Beaman
Dr. Francesca Beaman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Beaman is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital and Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Beaman has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Francesca Beaman has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Francesca Beaman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Angela Moore
Lexington, KY 0 mi19
Dr. Juan Yepes
Pediatric Dentistry, Diagnostic Radiology
Lexington, KY 0 mi13
Dr. Kwaku Obeng
Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Lexington, KY 0 mi11