Dr. Francesca Chamian MD Patient Reviews

January 10th, 2017
She knows her stuff
Thorough and smart!

September 6th, 2016
Very upbeat. Listens to you.

August 11th, 2016
Best doctor i have had in 27 years, others should take lessons from her.

June 29th, 2015
So please we have Dr Francesca for our primary doctor. She spends time with us and really listens and follows up. We feel that we have had excellent care with her.

January 29th, 2015
Waited 2 1/2 hours for a visit that last about 10 minutes. Over book and expect you to spend half a day waiting for them. Not going back!

November 3rd, 2013
love her best dr ever

October 21st, 2013
Healthcare engineer
Francesca is a magnificent medical professional well-versed well practiced extremely educated. Her husband shares the office with and again he is just another magnificent medical professional

May 18th, 2013
love this dr
I have been seeing Dr Chamian for 2 years now. She is very knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. She always spends time with me during my visits.

May 14th, 2013
Patient
The reason why she is accepting new patients is because once you have been a patient you don't want to go back. I took my family in for an initial visit, it was unfortunate my husband injured his leg and had to go back to her since she was the only family doctor we had seen. So we go back she tells him that he needs to go to the St Rose ER because of a high heart rate, she says that she will call ahead and make sure they know what she is thinking, we get there and they know nothing. so they run all kinds of test and find that nothing is coming back but then they look at his leg finally, because that is the reason we are there, and say he needs to be admitted because he might have an infection, so they admit him. He ends up staying 1 night and 2 long days, they dismiss him with a pic and tell him he needs to follow up with his Dr. Mind you we have not heard from her at all nor did she come see him in the hospital. Then we go back and she says that couldn't believe he had lost some weight because she didn't have much confidence in him. My husband is a big guy and he is diabetic. So as you all know its never easy for people to lose weight regardless of your health problems. So we go back again for another follow up and she tells my husband he needs to go to a Wound Center, she is a wound dr at St Rose De Lima, go there once a week no regards to we do have to work. So we go back again for another follow up and she looks at his leg, now we think it looks great because it is healing, taking long but healing, she tells him it looks awful and that the infection could of hit his bone and if that is the case he could lose his leg and then she goes into his blood test and says that his kidneys are failing even though the numbers only dropped 2 tenths of a percent. She then states because we don't agree with her that we aggravate her and she aggravates us so its probably better if we find another doctor!! Boy i have never seen or heard any doctor be as rude or callus, insensitive to ones feelings as her and can you believe she had an intern with her. UNBELIEVABLE!! oh and then when we did request a referral to UMC wound center, she tells well i am not affiliated with them!!

March 30th, 2013
very caring doc
I have been complaining of fatigue for the past few years. My previous doctor said all my testing was normal. I saw Dr Chamian and she told me my thyroid was bigger than normal. This is few months later and I have had my thyroid removed because I had thyroid cancer. Only Dr. Chamian spent enough time listening to me and examining me. Other doctors have said my thyroid was big but they did not follow-up with more testing. Dr. Chamian cares about her patients and tests them as necessary. I have recommended her to my family and friends.

March 21st, 2013
Insensitive
This doctor and her husband/partner were so insensitive to what I was going through that they made me sicker.

March 19th, 2013
Alarmist
This doc is an alarmist and overreacts. She doesn't understand emotional needs. Don't bother her after hours either, she gets annoyed. So you are on your own if something comes up after hours, just go to the ER. Also, it's usually a week to wait to see her even for urgent things and if you need her help sooner your are stuck with her partner who is her less popular husband.