A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesca Fusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesca Fusco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fusco graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fusco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesca J Fusco MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Francesca J. Fusco practice?
- Dr. Francesca Fusco has 1 office location.
Dr. Francesca Fusco practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.