A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesca Gallarello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesca Gallarello, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallarello
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallarello graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallarello has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesca Gallarello MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francesca Gallarello practice?
- Dr. Francesca Gallarello has 1 office location.
Dr. Francesca Gallarello practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists and Miami Beach Cardiologists.