A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesca Gallarello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesca Gallarello, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallarello
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gallarello Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallarello graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallarello has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesca Gallarello MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francesca Gallarello practice?
- Dr. Francesca Gallarello has 1 office location.
Dr. Francesca Gallarello practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists and Miami Beach Cardiologists.