A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesca Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesca Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francesca Lane, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Lane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesca Marie Lane DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francesca M. Lane practice?
- Dr. Francesca Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Francesca Lane practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors.