A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesca Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francesca Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Univ TX Southwestern Med Ctr
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesca Mae Lee MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francesca M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Francesca Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francesca Lee practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.