A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesca Lynd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesca Lynd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francesca Lynd, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynd graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lynd has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesca Marie Lynd MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Francesca M. Lynd practice?
- Dr. Francesca Lynd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francesca Lynd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.