A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesca Uberoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Uberoi graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Uberoi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesca M Uberoi MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Francesca M. Uberoi practice?
- Dr. Francesca Uberoi has 1 office location.
Dr. Francesca Uberoi practices Anesthesiology near Randallstown, MD.
See Randallstown Anesthesiologists.