Dr. Francesca Perugini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 11th, 2014
Great if you are having a baby
if you are in child bearing years, she is a great doctor, however if you have passed that stage in life, this is not the practice. definitely felt like a second class citizen.

June 14th, 2011
The best
As an older woman - in menopause, Dr Perugini was completely sympathetic but also very careful. I have other medical conditions, and she would not prescribe estradiol until I got an all clear from my GP - She has an excellent sense of humor combined with a professional carriage that makes her very nearly the perfect doctor. She's the best!

December 2nd, 2010
Great ob/gyn
Dr. Perugini has been my ob/gyn for almost 15 years. She has always been very patient and knowledgeable and friendly. While I have never been pregnant, she HAS seen me through many annual exams, a breast cancer scare, and she performed my tubal ligation and endometrial ablation. I would highly recommend Dr. Perugini to any female in the area. Her front office staff are some of the nicest women, too!

November 15th, 2010
Outstanding Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Perugini's for approximately 22 years. She has delivered all three of my children. While I have not had any serious problems, she has dealt with any issues promptly, professionally, with care and calmness. I can not imagine changing ob/gyn ever. She always gives me as much time as I need during my annual exams. As she is approximately 10 years my senior, she knows everying that I am or have physically experience. Her nurses are great as well as her office staff. I recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor.

July 24th, 2010
Cash Cows
I get to my appointment on time then have to wait anywhere from one and a half hour to two hours before she comes and sees you for 3-5 minutes. She rushes through the whole exam thing. I dare not ask her anything because she has this look of fustration. When I was there I got the impression she schedules about 4-5 patients and hour. I felt patients are not patients more like cash cows. Also, her nurese could could a communication class to better relate to patients that have questions. When she answers your questions it sounds like she yelling at you. Well at least her front office staff is awesome.I was recommend to this doctor I wished I had wasted time with this one. If really don't think much of this C&R doctor.

November 27th, 2009
Dr. Perugini is a wonderful ob/gyn. She has delivered 2 of my children. She is very genuine, compassionate, and overall awesome! She is the best!

October 15th, 2009
Wonderful DOCTOR
I have been a pt for over 10yrs, she is wonderful, she delivered my first two kids and she is now taking care of me in my third pregnancy... i would never go to any other ob/gyn.......