A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fran Popper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fran Popper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fran Popper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Diabetic Foot
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Popper graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Popper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fran Popper MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fran Popper practice?
- Dr. Fran Popper has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fran Popper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.