Dr. Francesca Popper MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics Chicago, IL

3.4

January 7th, 2011
It cost me a lot
I did not want to take a medicine that she prescribe and when I did it made me bleed unconciously. It was so bad that I had to get lupren shots in strong dosses to counteract the medicine that she mad me take.It was horrible. I am not paying this bill. I would rather sue her for the damage she did to my body. I was so pale from the medicine that I was a heavy bleeding machine. I will never forget the experience. The she wants me to pay her mistake. You have got to be kidding me.

January 7th, 2011
It cost me a lot

October 19th, 2010
Fran Popper is a great Doctor
I have been using Dr Popper for 15 years. She has responded to phone calls within a couple of hours. Her main nurse, Shirley has always been very helpful too.She has made accommodations for emergencies. I have a good friend who is equally pleased with her.

October 19th, 2010