A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesco Federico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Federico
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Federico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francesco Federico, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Health Svcs RsrchAdministration
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Federico graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Federico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hosp & Health Ctr, Sherman Oaks, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesco Federico MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Francesco Federico practice?
- Dr. Francesco Federico has 1 office location.
Dr. Francesco Federico practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists, Burbank Hematologists, and Burbank Oncologists.