A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesco Federico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Federico
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Federico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francesco Federico, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Health Svcs RsrchAdministration
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Federico graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Federico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hosp & Health Ctr, Sherman Oaks, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesco Federico MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Francesco Federico practice?
- Dr. Francesco Federico has 1 office location.
Dr. Francesco Federico practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists, Burbank Hematologists, and Burbank Oncologists.