Dr. Francesco Grasso MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Towson, MD

• Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017
I found Dr Grasso very knowledgeable. He was able to help me in resolving my problem after other doctore was unable to help.

May 30th, 2017
I was having bowel problems. Dr. Grasso found the right combination of medicines and also performed rubberbanding of my hemorrhoids that required 3 bandings. There was a slight discomfort each time, but I am very, very pleased with the results. I am very grateful to Dr. Grasso.

May 17th, 2017
Fixed me up!
To be completely honest, if you have to see Dr. Grasso chances are you're not looking forward to the visit. Nothing against the doctor it's just a sensitive and possibly embrassing issue you are dealing with. Dr. Grasso treated me with respect and professionalism. He took the time to answer questions and explain that my fissure was a common problem and highly treatable. It's been only a few weeks but I'm feeling much better and I wished I was able to bring myself to seek his help much earlier.

May 16th, 2017
Doctor Grasso and Staff are AMAZING!
Dr. Grasso and his staff have me feel like I am his most important patient. Their kind and gentle bedside manner goes above and beyond. Thank you all so much for making me feel so taken care of in my healing. Peace and Happiness to all.

May 13th, 2017
JUST DO IT
I was afraid to have a colonoscopy so I waited until turning 52 then thought..... I REALLY need to do this! I did and now I don't need to for TEN years! Dr. Grasso and his staff are wonderful. Anytime a staff seems to love the boss....... something is good. He makes sure you understand exactly what hes saying to you!

May 5th, 2017
Saw for recurrent, severe hemeroids
I saw Dr. Grasso after a bad experience with my former GI doctor. After our initial evaluation and listening to my symptoms and how long i had been having my issue we scheduled a colonoscopy with the intention of a THD surgery if I was a candidate. Whole team and him at endoscopy center in bel air were great, he explained my situation after the colonoscopy and suggested the thd. I'm 2 weeks out from my surgery and feel really good, was surprised how after 7 years of conservative treatment and troubles how quickly things went back to normal.

April 12th, 2017
I Had terrible pain with hemmoroids for many years. Dr Grasso did my surgery and follow up appointments. I feel like a new person.

April 11th, 2017
Situation Resolved
Delayed addressing hemorrhoid issue for over 10 years. Dr. Grasso identified need for surgery and scheduled procedure promptly. Not denying painful recovery for first weeks but I am very satisfied with results at this time and strongly recommend anyone to deal with hemorrhoid problems at onset of symptoms.

April 6th, 2017
Poor communication and poor follow-up
Throughout the process Dr. Grasso's communication was not very good. He did not explain the level of pain, amount of bleeding, or the long recovery period associated with the outpatient procedure he performed (so all of those things came as a surprise), and when I had complications during the healing process he ignored some of my requests for more information. During office visits he seemed aggravated if I didn't understand his explanations and asked for clarification. I did not heal properly and after multiple fruitless follow up visits with Dr. Grasso, I went to another doctor in the area and my situation was resolved very quickly. Dr. Grasso's office staff was very friendly and helpful, but because of his demeanor and poor communication I would not recommend Dr. Grasso.

February 7th, 2017
I had emergency abdominal surgery & dr grasso did the operation. I am pleased with him & his staff.i was little weary of him when i first met him but because he is very quiet. He is quite man with bit of sense of humor. I trust his judgement & his expertise. He told me in 3 mos i will be able to have my 2nd surgery...exactly in 3 mos i will have my last surgery. Yes, i would recommend dr grasso

February 4th, 2017
I was diagnosed with analysis condyloma and had to have them removed. Dr. Grasso is very soft spoken but very thorough and courteous. I would recommend him to anyone that is having this type of procedure and feeling hesitant or apprehensive. You'll be pleased with the end result.

February 2nd, 2017
Hemorrhoidectomy
Dr Grasso is a very quite polite soft spoken man , he is very professional and knowlegable in his craft. I highly recommended him . Only issue I had was a bursted stitch at the anal opening which left a small lesion , I was concerned that these hemmrrhoids would return but he says its 80% not to come back. Only thing that i did not like was i was given an appointment at office in Towson and I was never told so I had to make a double trip to Belair from Aberdeen .