Dr. Francesco Grasso MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 101 reviews

December 29th, 2016
Highly Recommended
Dr. Grasso is an excellent physician. He takes his time to thoroughly explain procedures, performs his exams very gently, and answers any questions that you may have. All members of Dr. Grasso's practice is very professional and polite. I would highly recommend Dr. Grasso.

December 28th, 2016
Skilled surgeon, but has no bedside manner at all
Surgery was performed on scheduled date. No complications other than discomfort/pain over dissolving internal stitches. Healing was otherwise quick and complete recovery in 2 months. Dr. Grasso is a fine surgeon, but he's extremely quiet. Zero small talk or bedside manner. Only real issue is office waits were 40 minutes to 75 minutes every time I visited.

December 27th, 2016
Wonderful Experience !!!
I suffered with a chronic fissure for years that would not heal , although he initially recommended surgery , at my insistence we started out more conservatively with medicated ointment and time , I finally decided to have the surgery 2 months later on 12/2/16 at his Bel Air location . I am TRULY glad I did , I feel soo much better , words can not describe how good I feel.... The surgery was relatively quick , staff at both locations were/are friendly , courteous , professional and respectful!! I would recommend Dr. Grasso to anyone dealing with any colorectal issues. *I'm a real person and in no way was I compensated for my positive review*

December 27th, 2016
Wonderful Care
I was diagnosed over the summer with anal condyloma which required surgical removal and treatment. The first time I went to another practice, but upon recurrence I was sent to Dr. Grasso's care. He is incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and does not hesitate to go above and beyond for his patients; the same goes for the rest of the staff in the office. I had issues tolerating the second surgery on a local anesthetic basis, and Dr. Grasso immediately accommodated my needs and set up an appointment for a surgery that same day with general anesthesia, which was very much appreciated. He even went so far as to utilize a long acting numbing agent to minimize my pain, and went out and spoke to my family to inform them about how I was doing. I highly recommend his services.

December 7th, 2016
Pros: Easy to schedule, courteous staff, knowledgeable

November 28th, 2016
Was referred to Dr. Grasso by primary care doctor. He was polite, direct and to the point. He provided very good service and a good diagnosis and took care of my health issues correctly. His staff was friendly and polite.

November 11th, 2016
Surgical procedure
I recently had a hemmorhoidectomy a few weeks ago by Dr.Grasso. My procedure went very well as i was home in a few hours. My follow up visits were very pleasant as Dr.Grasso talked to me and my wife in detail in what to expect. The nurses and staff were very pleasant and courteous. I would definitely recommend Dr.Grasso for future patients that seek this type of surgery.

November 10th, 2016
Masterhvacr tech
He is one of the most respected doctors that I have come across in years. Very personable. And caring, and we'll trained. He knows his craft and makes recomendation on your problem like it would be his problem. Straight forward and truthful. Very nice office and helpful staff. Would highly recommend him to anyone who would need anything done in his field.

November 2nd, 2016
Hemoriodectemy
The hemoriodectemy I had went very well all nurses and staff was excellent and courteous at all times. Very professional

November 2nd, 2016
Dr. Grasso is very knowledgeable, professional, and took the time to answer my questions. Also, I found his office and nursing staff to be friendly and very helpful.

October 26th, 2016
Dr. Francesco performed a thorough examination to discover my hemorrhoids issue. Surgery was set within 2 weeks and I am feeling much better. Thank you Dr. Francesco!

October 25th, 2016
Internal anal wart removal
I saw doctor Grasso and he did a high resolution scope after an anal pap smear came back abnormal. He was considerate and professional and explained everything to me. About three weeks later he did a procedure to remove the warts. I felt no discomfort or pain during or after. Dr. Grasso is an excellent doctor and I would not hesitate to recommend anyone who needs to see this type of doctor to see him. Quick scheduling, precise painless treatment. Both he and his staff are truly a pleasure to interact with.