Dr. Francesco Grasso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francesco Grasso?

Banding

Posted on September 30th, 2017

I visited Dr. Grasso earlier this year to treat my hemorrhoids. Dr Grasso recommended "banding", which was a quick and painless process. I thought Dr. Grasso was very professional, he keeps to the appointment schedule and I was not sitting in the waiting room for long. I am very happy with the results.

Pain removed

Posted on September 8th, 2017

I love him!

Posted on August 12th, 2017

I have had two procedures performed by Dr Grasso and his operating team. Everyone was kind and very competent. I felt very safe with all of them. Dr. Grasso is very soft spoken and explains everything to you. I was pleasantly surprised that during my office visits he comes to the door and personally escorts all his patients back into his office. I am so confident with both him and his partner, Dr. Joseph DiRocco. Dr. DiRocco came into my hospital room and introduced himself. He was very personable and made me smile. They are all great!

Exceptional Service

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

I came in on a direct referral and was taken immediately in . Dr Grasso reviewed my conditions and gave me cost effective options and advice. Extraordinary service.

Treatment for AIN

Posted on July 25th, 2017

I was very satisfied Dr. Grasso's treatment of my condition. I felt I was in excellent hands.

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

I found Dr Grasso very knowledgeable. He was able to help me in resolving my problem after other doctore was unable to help.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

I was having bowel problems. Dr. Grasso found the right combination of medicines and also performed rubberbanding of my hemorrhoids that required 3 bandings. There was a slight discomfort each time, but I am very, very pleased with the results. I am very grateful to Dr. Grasso.

Fixed me up!

Posted on May 17th, 2017

To be completely honest, if you have to see Dr. Grasso chances are you're not looking forward to the visit. Nothing against the doctor it's just a sensitive and possibly embrassing issue you are dealing with. Dr. Grasso treated me with respect and professionalism. He took the time to answer questions and explain that my fissure was a common problem and highly treatable. It's been only a few weeks but I'm feeling much better and I wished I was able to bring myself to seek his help much earlier.

Doctor Grasso and Staff are AMAZING!

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Dr. Grasso and his staff have me feel like I am his most important patient. Their kind and gentle bedside manner goes above and beyond. Thank you all so much for making me feel so taken care of in my healing. Peace and Happiness to all.

JUST DO IT

Posted on May 13th, 2017

I was afraid to have a colonoscopy so I waited until turning 52 then thought..... I REALLY need to do this! I did and now I don't need to for TEN years! Dr. Grasso and his staff are wonderful. Anytime a staff seems to love the boss....... something is good. He makes sure you understand exactly what hes saying to you!

Saw for recurrent, severe hemeroids

Posted on May 5th, 2017

I saw Dr. Grasso after a bad experience with my former GI doctor. After our initial evaluation and listening to my symptoms and how long i had been having my issue we scheduled a colonoscopy with the intention of a THD surgery if I was a candidate. Whole team and him at endoscopy center in bel air were great, he explained my situation after the colonoscopy and suggested the thd. I'm 2 weeks out from my surgery and feel really good, was surprised how after 7 years of conservative treatment and troubles how quickly things went back to normal.

Posted on April 12th, 2017

I Had terrible pain with hemmoroids for many years. Dr Grasso did my surgery and follow up appointments. I feel like a new person.