Dr. Francesco Grasso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francesco Grasso?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Francesco Grasso?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

Pain removed

August 12th, 2017

I love him!

I have had two procedures performed by Dr Grasso and his operating team. Everyone was kind and very competent. I felt very safe with all of them. Dr. Grasso is very soft spoken and explains everything to you. I was pleasantly surprised that during my office visits he comes to the door and personally escorts all his patients back into his office. I am so confident with both him and his partner, Dr. Joseph DiRocco. Dr. DiRocco came into my hospital room and introduced himself. He was very personable and made me smile. They are all great!

August 3rd, 2017

Exceptional Service

I came in on a direct referral and was taken immediately in . Dr Grasso reviewed my conditions and gave me cost effective options and advice. Extraordinary service.

July 25th, 2017

Treatment for AIN

I was very satisfied Dr. Grasso's treatment of my condition. I felt I was in excellent hands.

June 23rd, 2017

I found Dr Grasso very knowledgeable. He was able to help me in resolving my problem after other doctore was unable to help.

May 30th, 2017

I was having bowel problems. Dr. Grasso found the right combination of medicines and also performed rubberbanding of my hemorrhoids that required 3 bandings. There was a slight discomfort each time, but I am very, very pleased with the results. I am very grateful to Dr. Grasso.

May 17th, 2017

Fixed me up!

To be completely honest, if you have to see Dr. Grasso chances are you're not looking forward to the visit. Nothing against the doctor it's just a sensitive and possibly embrassing issue you are dealing with. Dr. Grasso treated me with respect and professionalism. He took the time to answer questions and explain that my fissure was a common problem and highly treatable. It's been only a few weeks but I'm feeling much better and I wished I was able to bring myself to seek his help much earlier.

May 16th, 2017

Doctor Grasso and Staff are AMAZING!

Dr. Grasso and his staff have me feel like I am his most important patient. Their kind and gentle bedside manner goes above and beyond. Thank you all so much for making me feel so taken care of in my healing. Peace and Happiness to all.

May 13th, 2017

JUST DO IT

I was afraid to have a colonoscopy so I waited until turning 52 then thought..... I REALLY need to do this! I did and now I don't need to for TEN years! Dr. Grasso and his staff are wonderful. Anytime a staff seems to love the boss....... something is good. He makes sure you understand exactly what hes saying to you!

May 5th, 2017

Saw for recurrent, severe hemeroids

I saw Dr. Grasso after a bad experience with my former GI doctor. After our initial evaluation and listening to my symptoms and how long i had been having my issue we scheduled a colonoscopy with the intention of a THD surgery if I was a candidate. Whole team and him at endoscopy center in bel air were great, he explained my situation after the colonoscopy and suggested the thd. I'm 2 weeks out from my surgery and feel really good, was surprised how after 7 years of conservative treatment and troubles how quickly things went back to normal.

April 12th, 2017

I Had terrible pain with hemmoroids for many years. Dr Grasso did my surgery and follow up appointments. I feel like a new person.

April 11th, 2017

Situation Resolved

Delayed addressing hemorrhoid issue for over 10 years. Dr. Grasso identified need for surgery and scheduled procedure promptly. Not denying painful recovery for first weeks but I am very satisfied with results at this time and strongly recommend anyone to deal with hemorrhoid problems at onset of symptoms.