Dr. Francesco Grasso MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Bel Air, MD

February 7th, 2017
I had emergency abdominal surgery & dr grasso did the operation. I am pleased with him & his staff.i was little weary of him when i first met him but because he is very quiet. He is quite man with bit of sense of humor. I trust his judgement & his expertise. He told me in 3 mos i will be able to have my 2nd surgery...exactly in 3 mos i will have my last surgery. Yes, i would recommend dr grasso

February 4th, 2017
I was diagnosed with analysis condyloma and had to have them removed. Dr. Grasso is very soft spoken but very thorough and courteous. I would recommend him to anyone that is having this type of procedure and feeling hesitant or apprehensive. You'll be pleased with the end result.

February 2nd, 2017
Hemorrhoidectomy
Dr Grasso is a very quite polite soft spoken man , he is very professional and knowlegable in his craft. I highly recommended him . Only issue I had was a bursted stitch at the anal opening which left a small lesion , I was concerned that these hemmrrhoids would return but he says its 80% not to come back. Only thing that i did not like was i was given an appointment at office in Towson and I was never told so I had to make a double trip to Belair from Aberdeen .

January 14th, 2017
Outstanding
Not only is Dr. Grasso an outstanding physician, he is soft spoken and gentle with his words AND procedures. I have already recommended him to two friends. Thanks, Dr. Francesco, for ridding me of my uncomfortable sebaceous cysts.

December 29th, 2016
Highly Recommended
Dr. Grasso is an excellent physician. He takes his time to thoroughly explain procedures, performs his exams very gently, and answers any questions that you may have. All members of Dr. Grasso's practice is very professional and polite. I would highly recommend Dr. Grasso.

December 28th, 2016
Skilled surgeon, but has no bedside manner at all
Surgery was performed on scheduled date. No complications other than discomfort/pain over dissolving internal stitches. Healing was otherwise quick and complete recovery in 2 months. Dr. Grasso is a fine surgeon, but he's extremely quiet. Zero small talk or bedside manner. Only real issue is office waits were 40 minutes to 75 minutes every time I visited.

December 27th, 2016
Wonderful Care
I was diagnosed over the summer with anal condyloma which required surgical removal and treatment. The first time I went to another practice, but upon recurrence I was sent to Dr. Grasso's care. He is incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and does not hesitate to go above and beyond for his patients; the same goes for the rest of the staff in the office. I had issues tolerating the second surgery on a local anesthetic basis, and Dr. Grasso immediately accommodated my needs and set up an appointment for a surgery that same day with general anesthesia, which was very much appreciated. He even went so far as to utilize a long acting numbing agent to minimize my pain, and went out and spoke to my family to inform them about how I was doing. I highly recommend his services.

December 7th, 2016
Pros: Easy to schedule, courteous staff, knowledgeable

November 28th, 2016
Was referred to Dr. Grasso by primary care doctor. He was polite, direct and to the point. He provided very good service and a good diagnosis and took care of my health issues correctly. His staff was friendly and polite.

November 11th, 2016
Surgical procedure
I recently had a hemmorhoidectomy a few weeks ago by Dr.Grasso. My procedure went very well as i was home in a few hours. My follow up visits were very pleasant as Dr.Grasso talked to me and my wife in detail in what to expect. The nurses and staff were very pleasant and courteous. I would definitely recommend Dr.Grasso for future patients that seek this type of surgery.

November 10th, 2016
Masterhvacr tech
He is one of the most respected doctors that I have come across in years. Very personable. And caring, and we'll trained. He knows his craft and makes recomendation on your problem like it would be his problem. Straight forward and truthful. Very nice office and helpful staff. Would highly recommend him to anyone who would need anything done in his field.

November 2nd, 2016
Hemoriodectemy
The hemoriodectemy I had went very well all nurses and staff was excellent and courteous at all times. Very professional