A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesco Labbadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesco Labbadia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francesco Labbadia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Labbadia graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Labbadia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Somerset Med Ctr, Somerville, Nj
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labbadia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans