A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesco Mangano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesco Mangano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mangano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesco Tindaro Mangano DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francesco T. Mangano practice?
- Dr. Francesco Mangano has 1 office location.
Dr. Francesco Mangano practices Neurological Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Neurological Surgeons.