A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesco Restaflarer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francesco Restaflarer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Restaflarer graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Restaflarer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesco Restaflarer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Francesco Restaflarer practice?
- Dr. Francesco Restaflarer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francesco Restaflarer practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.