A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesco Rubino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesco Rubino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fatty Liver
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma, Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesco Rubino MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francesco Rubino practice?
- Dr. Francesco Rubino has 1 office location.
Dr. Francesco Rubino practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.