A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesco Rubino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesco Rubino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fatty Liver
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma, Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesco Rubino MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francesco Rubino practice?
- Dr. Francesco Rubino has 1 office location.
Dr. Francesco Rubino practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.