A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesco Turturro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francesco Turturro, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gene Therapy
- Hodgkin Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Turturro graduated from Univ Di Bari, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bari, Italy.
Dr. Turturro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Regional Health System
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turturro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan