A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesco Turturro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesco Turturro is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francesco Turturro, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gene Therapy
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Turturro graduated from Univ Di Bari, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bari, Italy.
Dr. Turturro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Regional Health System
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesco Turturro MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Francesco Turturro practice?
- Dr. Francesco Turturro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francesco Turturro practices Medical Oncology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Shreveport Oncologists.