A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesco Turturro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesco Turturro is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turturro
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Turturro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francesco Turturro, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gene Therapy
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Turturro graduated from Univ Di Bari, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bari, Italy.
Dr. Turturro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Regional Health System
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesco Turturro MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Francesco Turturro practice?
- Dr. Francesco Turturro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francesco Turturro practices Medical Oncology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Shreveport Oncologists.