Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francessca Brettschneider
Dr. Francessca Brettschneider, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aventura, FL. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatopathology and Pathology. Dr. Brettschneider is affiliated with Broward General Medical Center and Health System-Florida Keys. She speaks English.
Dr. Francessca Brettschneider has the following 2 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Francessca Brettschneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aventura, FL.
Dr. Robb Wilentz
Aventura, FL 0 mi21
Dr. Kip Amazon
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Miami, FL 0.21 mi36
Dr. Daren Grosman
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pathology, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Miami, FL 0.22 mi20