A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francine Burghart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francine Burghart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francine Burghart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burghart graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burghart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francine Jera Burghart MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francine J. Burghart practice?
- Dr. Francine Burghart has 1 office location.
Dr. Francine Burghart practices Internal Medicine near Sand Springs, OK.
See Sand Springs Internists.