A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francine Cedrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francine Cedrone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francine Cedrone, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Cedrone graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cedrone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francine Anne Cedrone MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francine A. Cedrone practice?
- Dr. Francine Cedrone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francine Cedrone practices Plastic Surgery near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Exton Plastic Surgeons.