Dr. Francine Dimaria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francine Dimaria?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Francine Dimaria?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2016

Dr DiMaria is the most caring , compassionate doctor who makes everyone feel comfortable with her.

May 12th, 2016

A very good over choice over advantagecare physicians medical center in Deer Park

listens to patients, very caring and understanding. Staff does referral on time and is very good with patients. She run a very efficient office practice with a very good staff

April 13th, 2015

visit

would not recommend. was refused care and i have amazing ibsurance the covers all providers. was hung up on and the office manager was disrespectful. so unprofessional. the office manager refused to allow me to speak with Dr dimaria and refused to let me speak to her on the phone. ive worked for premier chikdrens hospitals such ad CHOP and never have i ever been treated so unprofessiknally and disrespected like i was when i cane to her office just for a physical

April 8th, 2015

Very professional, knowledgable,would definitely recommend her

September 19th, 2012

This place is AWFUL!!!Don't even bother going here!!!! The girls at the desk are rude and obnoxious!! They are always rude when you call and make an appointment. Stay away from this place!!!

July 20th, 2012

What difference since they split........

Wow! What a difference since the split. The staff is less stressed, and as friendly as always.And everything seems to be running much smoother.Dr Dimaria is always smiling and continues to show compassion towards her patients. The office is always open and is available for my convience. No matter what time of day I call they are ALWAYS accommodating.

June 15th, 2012

Wish I had same experience

I feel like I saw a different doctor .... Wait time was long, visit time with doctor too short(not thorough at all). She told me I had a sinus infection before she even looked at me. Staff seemed angry and not sure why. Girl at front desk actually yelled at someone on phone. I'll be looking for a new doctor.

June 6th, 2012

very professional!

Wow, in todays fast paced world, she takes the time to be compassionate and actually listens. I've been a patient of Dr. Dimaria for 2 years and I am very pleased with her performance. Highly skilled. She actually saved a man's life when he brought his elder mother for her appt. I was there. Since Dr. Darrow left, I feel the office personell are less tense. Maybe it was Darrow that drove the pressure on the staff. Well see ya there

May 12th, 2012

Horrible

Overall first impression....this is a doctor she has more tattoos than a biker. Waited over 2 hours with only 3 people in waiting room could hear her talking and cursing. Staff rude when I asked how much longer it would be. Was told this was a doctors off and things happen I could reschedule if I was in a rush they had made me the appointment the same day.. Nasty young girl slammed window in my face and proceeded to talk about me. Never again.

March 15th, 2012

DiMaria is a competent doctor and a sweet individual with a caring "bedside manner" and the office personnel are fine. My questions were answered (even the questions I had about my daughter when the appointment was for me);I wasn' t rushed or brushed off.

August 17th, 2010

This practice is suffering perhaps to a growth spurt in the last few years. My biggest issue with this practice is the staff; they are deplorable. The woman with the blonde crew-cut at the front desk ... BEWARE! She is constantly yelling and cursing to those on the phone and is the very definition of "mean". Someone like this should have no business working with people. DiMaria's partner, Dr Darrow, is excellent. I've always felt she had something a little bit extra in the charisma and caring department. She is genuine and, more importantly, a good doctor. If I had to categorize DiMaria, she would be the "billing" doctor. The previous (and my last visit), the bag of human excrement, font desk clerk I spoke of above, turned me away with an evil smile when there was an issue with my insurance. 9 years I've been going to this place! In any event, I miss the old practice. I've since found a new doctor but once Dr. Darrow is on her own, I will switch.

August 15th, 2017