A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francine Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francine Friedman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francine Friedman, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francine I Friedman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Francine I. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Francine Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Francine Friedman practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Darien, GA.
See Darien Psychiatrists and Darien Addiction Specialists.