A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francine Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francine Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francine Friedman, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francine I Friedman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Francine I. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Francine Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Francine Friedman practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Darien, GA.
See Darien Psychiatrists.