by Jennie Miller-Ruiz on Oct 1st, 2015

Dr. Gross has been my son's pediatrician for 10 years....She is one of a kind! Feel so Blessed to have such a wonderful caring person looking after my son:)

Sep 24th, 2012

She saved my grandsons life. She knew something wasn't right with his heart and didn't stop searching til she found his problem. She's the most awesome doctor and person. Anthony would have died if it wasn't for her. Thank You Dr Gross!

Fantastic! show details Fantastic!
Jul 2nd, 2012

Dr. Gross is wonderful and my son is very comfortable with her. Absolutely professional, always a smile and very comforting for both the little people and the parents! We love Dr. Gross. Wait times have varried a great deal but I hardly think that she can control much of that.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Mary Ann Scahall on Dec 19th, 2010

Dr Gross is wonderful with Molly. We always have many questions, which she patiently answers. When we have difficulty getting a response from any of the specialists, I ask Dr Gross what to do, and she resolves our issue. It is such a relief to know that we have a reliable resource.

Best DOCTOR ever!!! show details Best DOCTOR ever!!!
by Couvertier family on Jul 15th, 2010

the entire staff is awesome!! everyone is friendly and courtious!! I would diffenently recommend her to everyone whom has a child.