Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Sep 24th, 2012

She saved my grandsons life. She knew something wasn't right with his heart and didn't stop searching til she found his problem. She's the most awesome doctor and person. Anthony would have died if it wasn't for her. Thank You Dr Gross!

|  Fantastic!  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

Dr. Gross is wonderful and my son is very comfortable with her. Absolutely professional, always a smile and very comforting for both the little people and the parents! We love Dr. Gross. Wait times have varried a great deal but I hardly think that she can control much of that.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

My 15 yr old loves Dr.Gross and she has been to a few other Dr.s she said Dr.Gross is the BEST Dr. I have had!!! Sandy and Brandi Barret

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Mary Ann Scahall on Dec 19th, 2010

Dr Gross is wonderful with Molly. We always have many questions, which she patiently answers. When we have difficulty getting a response from any of the specialists, I ask Dr Gross what to do, and she resolves our issue. It is such a relief to know that we have a reliable resource.

|  Best DOCTOR ever!!!  |  show details
by Couvertier family on Jul 15th, 2010

the entire staff is awesome!! everyone is friendly and courtious!! I would diffenently recommend her to everyone whom has a child.

|  Father if 2 year old  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

We have 5 Children together and Dr Gross Stands out above all other pedatricians we have had experiences with. Dr Gross Takes her time with our son and us so we are comfortable & informed of any concerns. Jaydens Mom & Dad

by Angelie G on Oct 23rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Her warmth and concern extends to the family. She's attuned to the child's total well being and health. Apparently there's pachyderm in her DNA, she never forgets! My son and husband feel them same about her.||I was delighted to find the office and staff at the new office are top notch too!!!|| Her new location is:|Sarasota County Health Dept., Children's Health Center. 1750 17th St., Bldg. E, Sarasota,Fl.1-941-861-1400.

Apr 4th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Unbelievable that a doctor can be so "real": She is so amazing. She cares so much about her patients. Her husband and the staff are great. She is thorough and very easy to talk to. She treats you with so much respect. I have been so blessed to have such a

Oct 31st, 2006 on yahoo.com

Wonderful Doctor: She is very helpful, spends time with the kids and parents, is always nice, and is very knowledgeable.

Oct 28th, 2005 on yahoo.com

The Best!!!: It's always a pleasure taking my son to Dr. Gross. She covers everything, just plain outstanding.