Dr. Francine Hanberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francine Hanberg?

November 29th, 2016

Dr. Hanberg is a very caring and thorough doctor. She has more than once called me after our appointment had finished to tell me she 'just had another thought' and would explain something we hadn't discussed about my treatment (e.g.:the medication, or something we needed to look out for). The point is that she cares and is always trying to figure out what is going on and what needs to be done next. I've never known another doctor that takes the time to do that quite like that. With some doctors I've seen you're lucky to have their attention when you are there in their office let alone after you've left. Sometimes the wait times were longer than I had expected but not every time, and I know this is because she spends generously her time with each and every one of her patients. She more than made up for this with the focus and attention she gave me when I did see her. Another distinction is that she does not take shortcuts - She does her due diligence and is very data driven, with an appetite for information, and is willing to listen to even the smaller details of your case as you lay them out to her. I am thoroughly impressed and pleased with her and highly recommend her .

May 20th, 2013

Rough Around the Edges

The Doctor is through and more than competent. The office is shabby and resembles a clinic. One young & immature "Receptionist" and I am using the term loosely, is awful. She should not be working in the medical field with such a poor disposition and inadequate skills with people who are ill. Calls to the office were treated as an inconvenience. Frequent cancellations by the Doctor, I could recommend the Doctor, but it's not worth the abuse and frustration in dealing with her employees.

September 14th, 2010

She's Worth the Wait. She Saved My Life

Dr. Hanberg is an amazingly thorough doctor. She saved my life in 2005 after 6 weeks in the hospital.Yes, she sometimes runs a bit behind in her schedule, but it's because she's making the rounds at the hospital, attending to those in serious need of her care.I say she's worth the wait, if any!

November 10th, 2016