A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francine Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francine Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francine Kaufman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Body Weight
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- USC University Hospital - Richard K. Eamer Medical Plaza
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francine Ratner Kaufman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Francine R. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Francine Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Francine Kaufman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.