A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francine Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francine Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francine Kaufman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Body Weight
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- USC University Hospital - Richard K. Eamer Medical Plaza
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francine Ratner Kaufman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Francine R. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Francine Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Francine Kaufman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.