Dr. Francine Ratner Kaufman MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francine Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francine Kaufman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Body Weight, Diabetes, and Diabetes Complications.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- USC University Hospital - Richard K. Eamer Medical Plaza
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaufman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francine R. Kaufman practice?
Dr. Francine Kaufman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists, and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.