A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francine Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francine Morrison is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francine Darlene Morrison MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Francine D. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Francine Morrison has 8 office locations.
Dr. Francine Morrison practices Psychiatry near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, LA and Port Allen, LA.
See Baton Rouge Psychiatrists.