Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I Don't trust her show details I Don't trust her
Mar 26th, 2012

maybe its just me but i feel that she is rude.... big babies run in my family im going to have a big baby... her staff not only made me go through two 3 hour blood test for gestational diabetes but they didnt listen to me or the research i did that when you take a 1 hour glucose test your fasting blood sugar level has to be taken or you do not have anything to compare it to... she has made me cry more than once... she doesnt listen to me an i feel like she is going to try and push me to do what she wants for my birth plan instead of what i want to do.... this is my first kid and i have 4 weeks left i wanted to plan ahead and talk about my birth plan so if you had a problem with my plan i could find a doctor who wouldnt make me feel horrible about myself and tell me what i can and can not do with my own body... i see her later this week and if i dont feel like shes listening to me i will be finding a different doctor whether or not its hard to do so... i have never felt so judged or pushed around in my life... i wouldnt go to her if your pants size is bigger than 10 because shes just going to look at you like you have a weight problem and treat you as if your stupid because of it... i think shes rude, untrustworthy, pushy, and overall has made me not even want to show up for my appointments

Mean show details Mean
Dec 12th, 2011

never answers your question and tells u what she wants you to do. otherwise she doesnt want to take care of you

Life saving and trust worthy show details Life saving and trust worthy
Oct 5th, 2011

I switched to Dr Olds in my 3rd trimester because i was having nightmares about my doctor. she was the only office who would take me. My daughter was born shoulder dystocia and Dr. Olds didn't wast anytime and me and my daughter had no complications. I also have my children with no medical interventions and Dr. Olds was accomodating to that. I trust her to be a doctor when its and emergency and allow me to birth when I need to. I had to get stiches because of the dystocia and I could not even tell, no pain no issues, no infection and she came to my room both days I was in hopsital to check on me and baby. Im having #3 and there is no one else I would want there with me. I had my first at another large office where I saw a different OB each time and ended up delivering with my least favorite. Its up to what you want out of the experience. Of course with a one doctor office you have to expect wait times, but a piece of mind during delivery is priceless.

Aug 28th, 2011

If you want a doctor who will spend time with you answering questions this is NOT the doctor for you. She is always late, even when you have the first appointment of the day! She is in way over her head in a one person practice and you will not get the attention you may need.As for her billing department they are the most incompetent/dishonest I have EVER had to deal with. Not filing claims, not refunding money due to me. Avoid this practice at all costs there are too many other competent doctors in the area to choose from!

BEST OB/GYN in Virginia Beach show details BEST OB/GYN in Virginia Beach
Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Olds is one of the most caring OBs in Virginia Beach. She makes uncomfortable situations comfortable,

Would not recommend her show details Would not recommend her
May 28th, 2011

My experience was hOrrible. This was my first baby so I really wanted the full experience of dr appointments and having a caring dr. Here it's one big rush. NOt to mention it's a different nurse every week!! You wait in the room forever and she finally comes in after you have been sitting there naked forever and then she gives you all these stupid excuses as to why she was so late! When you ask a question she starts to answer it and then bounces around the question and starts talking about other stuff. Her first line when she walks into your room is "sorry I'm trying to Play catch up". if you are looking for a great experience and a real bonding caring dr do not go here!! She wants you in and out!!!

Dr Olds is fantastic! show details Dr Olds is fantastic!
by S. Kaelin on Apr 19th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Olds for quite some time. She has helped me get past several miscarraiges during the first trimester and was very compassionate. Now she is helping me through a successful pregnancy at 5 months! I wouldn't want to go to any other doctor because Olds is so familiar with my history and knows exactly what I need and when. I would reccomend her to anyone I know who is expecting or planning to start a family.

Best in her profession! show details Best in her profession!
Apr 13th, 2011

I've had several doctors through the years & never once felt obligated to "review" them; however, Dr. Olds is more than worthy of public praise. She is absolutely amazing. I met her via a mutual friend & I indicated that I was in need of a GYN, she gave me her card & making an appointment was so easy! Her staff new my name (I arrived on time that day) and took the time to explain my forms. I waited maybe 5 minutes to see Dr. Olds. She never made me feel stupid about the questions I had & took her time to explain things to me. She gave me choices & her recommendations for my overall health. I can't say that about any other doc I've had. She called me herself a week later to see how i was doing & that surprised me a lot. I have since referred family & friends & everyone loves her. I can't stop singing her praises..I hope she knows how grateful her patients are to have her!

by Amy Robinson on Mar 17th, 2011

She's the best!!

Not what the reviews say :( show details Not what the reviews say :(
Jan 24th, 2011

I went to Dr. Olds because I wanted a personal experience with ONE doctor, and I wanted to know that she would be the person delivering my baby. I THOUGHT it would be like that but unfortunately it wasn't. Her office is tiny only 2 rooms, and in the beginning when she just kinda rushed me I thought well ok, there isn't too much to talk about in the beginning. But towards the end it was the same, no time for questions, she was literally in the room for 3 mins. By the time I realized she wasn't going to give me the experience I was hoping for, it was too late for me to switch practices. It really makes me sad because this was my first baby and I had alot of questions that she never gave me a chance to answer. She really has just bitten off more than she can chew, too many patients, plan on waiting at least 45 minutes or more! She didn't even come see me after I had my baby!!! If you want someone thats going to give you time to talk, and at least ACT like they care, don't go here!

Sep 30th, 2010

Great Doctor, full of tons of energy but still professional. The office is comfortable, clean and unlike any other. The staff is professional and courteous, I would highly recommend Dr.Olds!

She is the best show details She is the best
by Carla J. on Dec 22nd, 2009

She is the best ob. Love her office. It is very nice and cozy. Dr Olds is such a blessing to have in this area. I have known her for about 18 years. She is the best OBGYN I have known. Loves her patients and take the time to have a conversation with them. That's why I would not trade her for another OB. She is tops on my list. I am glad you are my doctor and I have "Dr Martin" to thank. :)) :))

EXCELLENT in EVERY WAY! show details EXCELLENT in EVERY WAY!
by C. Hashemi on Aug 27th, 2009

I would never go to anyone else if given the choice. Professional, personable, and very caring. The office staff are friendly and competent. Even the office ambience is several cuts above the norm, being comfortable, classy, and unique. I've lived lots of place and had lots of GYN docs depending on where I've lived, but Dr. Olds is hands down my favorite doc. Enthusiastically recommend!

she's the best show details she's the best
by So glad she's my doctor on Apr 6th, 2009

I would NEVER go anywhere else!!!