A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francine Pulver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francine Pulver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pulver
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pulver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francine Pulver, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulver graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Pulver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francine Pulver MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Francine Pulver practice?
- Dr. Francine Pulver has 1 office location.
Dr. Francine Pulver practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.