A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francine Pulver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francine Pulver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francine Pulver, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulver graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Pulver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francine Marie Pulver MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Francine M. Pulver practice?
- Dr. Francine Pulver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francine Pulver practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Anchorage Physiatrists.