Dr. Francine Samuels MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Gastroenterology Hackensack, NJ

November 16th, 2015
Dr. Samuels did not give a clear diagnosis for my daughter. My daughter had stomach issues since birth and Dr. Samuels did not even give a physical examination to my daughter; she just chalked it up to reflux and a milk protein allergy. the nurses did not even check her vitals just her weight and height. I had to do my own research on infant reflux in order to request a medication because the initial medication dr. Samuels put her on made her vomit all her food after every dose. My daughter was misdiagnosed with a milk protein allergy. I only saw Dr. Samuels once and then was only seen by a nurse practitioner. When asking if she was heme positive with blood in her stool I was given this response by the nurse practitioner: "it looks to be negative but it wants to be positive". I was told to go on an elimination diet for a diagnosis that my daughter does have. Then it took 3 days for a prescription to get to the pharmacy. I leave voicemails for the nurses and office staff and am told that I never left a voicemail. I am so disappointed with this doctor and staff I will ask my regular pediatrition to recommend a better gastroenterologist.

July 16th, 2013
Awesome GI doc
Dr Samuels is an amazing peds GI doc. She diagnosed my newborn with reflux, prescribed medication and our baby gained weight appropriately. Dr Samuels got the diagnosis correct and quickly and put us at ease with a very stressful situation. I highly recommend her as an extremely competent peds GI DOC

May 2nd, 2011
she's great!
My daughter had been extremely sick and therefore she was really nervous on seing the doctor. She made my daugther feel good about herself, explained everything single thing she was going to do while examining her. She's really nice also to me as a parent, she was really caring. She's extremely patient. She is not only a great physician but also good human being, you can tell she likes children.