A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francine Yep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francine Yep is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francine Yep, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yep graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yep has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francine A Yep MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francine A. Yep practice?
- Dr. Francine Yep has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francine Yep practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.