A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francine Yep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francine Yep is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yep
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Yep Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francine Yep, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yep graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yep has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francine Ann Yep MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francine A. Yep practice?
- Dr. Francine Yep has 1 office location.
Dr. Francine Yep practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.