A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Palermo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Palermo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palermo
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Palermo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Palermo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Palermo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Palermo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis A Palermo MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Palermo practice?
- Dr. Francis Palermo has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Palermo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.