A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Palermo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Palermo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Palermo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Palermo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palermo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis A Palermo MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Palermo practice?
- Dr. Francis Palermo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis Palermo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.