Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis Palermo
Dr. Francis Palermo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Palermo is affiliated with Union Hospital of Cecil County, Union Hospital of Cecil County and Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital. Dr. Palermo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis Palermo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Francis Palermo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.
Dr. Vincent Varghese
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Newark, DE 0 mi10
Dr. Ashish Parikh
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Newark, DE 0 mi28
Dr. Antony Innasimuthu
Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Internal Medicine
Newark, DE 0 mi