A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Robichaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Robichaux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Robichaux, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robichaux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Robichaux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis A Robichaux MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Robichaux practice?
- Dr. Francis Robichaux has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Robichaux practices Family Medicine near Thibodaux, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, LA.
See Thibodaux Primary Care Doctors.