A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Alberta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Alberta, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Alberta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Problems and Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Throwing Injuries
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- shoulder injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Alberta graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alberta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital