Dr. Francis Ashie MD Patient Reviews

3.9

June 28th, 2016
have been trying for months to get papers sent to my other dr for approval NO RESULTS foe weeks also caled for ASAP prescriptiomn and no response was told i jad to go on puter WHY///////HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR YEARS ALL OF I SUDDEN NO COPERATION FROM STAFF

June 28th, 2015
This is the worst Dr I ever had. I was a pt of his for the last 6 yrs. I suffered hypertension, that had began becoming uncontrolled, lost 10 percent of my body weight within 6 months, and had headaches, in which I BEGGED for him to get me a GOOD neurologist. By the way my blood pressure was running 230/130 with no changes to my medications. He FINALLY admitted me into the hospital. Once admitted I asked him what his plan was for my health to improve because of the chronic suffering, he told my sister and I that we 2 minutes to finish our questions for him. Long story short, he called security on my sis, and when I asked for a Tylenol for headaches this incompetent would not even call the nurse back for permission for that. How cruel is that! I would not recommend my very worst enemy to him. Well I found a great neurologist, no help by him, and I have another MD. Today my blood pressure is 101/60 not bad. And I was diagnosed with a seizure disorder that was the cause of the chronic headaches. I have a 2 yr old daughter that I missed out on so much time with because of his lack of care for his patients. But justice will prevail.

December 17th, 2014
Will not be back
I have encountered several problems with the efficiency of his front office staff. There have been several notes that were not relayed to him and issues with prescriptions being called into the pharmacy. I had labs done over a month ago that his office staff have been unable to retrieve. I received my results within 2 hours of requesting them from the lab. Come to find out that even though I had informed him that my previous doctor had full blood work performed recently he ordered a full panel again. After reviewing my EOB, my insurance will not be covering the almost one thousand dollar lab bill. Something that could have been avoided if he would have accepted my labs from a few months ago.

March 17th, 2014
Not great experience
This doctor takes his time, which is not conducive to anyone that has a job. I have seen him twice so far. The first appointment, I was at the office for four hours and the second appointment, I was at the office for 3 1/2 hours. During both appointments, the doctor used google and other search engines on the computer to look up my symptoms (did not make me feel confident in his abilities). During the second appointment, Dr. Ashie was extremely rude to his nursing staff and even told the nurse to "calm down" in front of me. Very unprofessional and I have no faith in what he tells me.

June 7th, 2013
I found Dr. Ashie through a co-worker. I was fed up with doctors who were arrogant and condescending and not concerned about me as a patient. Dr Ashie and his staff are courteous, kind, and in my opinion one of the best practices around. If he finds that he needs to refer you to someone in a particular medical specialty, he does what is best for you, the patient. The only time there may be a longer wait is when there is an outbreak such as flu or if there is an emergency. That happens in every practice. I am thankful to Dr. Ashie and his staff for the care they have given me.

October 31st, 2012
Incompetent staff
Rude incompetent office manager,fails to reschedule appointments or do the most rudimentary of tasks like calling to let the patient know what's going on.

November 11th, 2011
He's the best doctor in the county.
I seen how well Dr. Ahsie took care of my sister when she was in the hospital, and was so impressed that I switched to him. I haven't been disappointed yet. He takes time with me, answers my questions, and is always kind. He's a keeper. I don't mind waiting extra time in the Dr.'s office, because I know that he is doing the same thing to every patient that he does for me.

June 26th, 2010
This doctor is very caring and understanding to the needs of his patients. I consider him an excellent doctor who takes care of his patients very in a very accurate and caring manner.

November 5th, 2009
Hurray for Dr. Ashie
Finally a doctor that takes his time to help you. He may not be fast, but he is caring and accurate. I wouldn't trade him for another family doctor.

August 15th, 2009
Exactly What I needed
Exactly what I needed, a physician that takes time out to listen to my imput and developed treatment that worked for me and my lifestyle. I could not have asked for more!!

June 10th, 2009