A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Attiogbe is Excellent. Dr. Attiogbe has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Attiogbe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Attiogbe graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Attiogbe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Attiogbe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis Attiogbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis K. Attiogbe practice?
Dr. Francis Attiogbe practices Internal Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Attiogbe, Dr. Frank Attiogbe, Dr. Frankie Attiogbe, Dr. Francesco Attiogbe