A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Attiogbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Attiogbe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Attiogbe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Attiogbe graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Attiogbe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Kwashie Attiogbe MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis K. Attiogbe practice?
- Dr. Francis Attiogbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Attiogbe practices Internal Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists.