A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Augustine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Augustine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Augustine
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Augustine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Augustine, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustine graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Augustine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis K Augustine MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis K. Augustine practice?
- Dr. Francis Augustine has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Augustine practices Pulmonary Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pulmonologists.