A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Augustine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Augustine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Augustine
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Augustine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Augustine, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustine graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Augustine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis K Augustine MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francis K. Augustine practice?
- Dr. Francis Augustine has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Augustine practices Pulmonary Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pulmonologists.