A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Baccay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Baccay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Baccay, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Baccay graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baccay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Balolong Baccay MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis B. Baccay practice?
- Dr. Francis Baccay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Baccay practices Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.