Dr. Francis Baccay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Baccay?

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Very happy I found him and his staff------------thanks all of you!

Excellent doctor, good man

Posted on October 6th, 2012

My husband was a patient of Dr Baccay 3 years ago at Westchester Medical Center after he had a bicycle accident. Dr Baccay is an amazing doctor and a great human being. Even the nurses reassured me, that my husband is in good hands.Thank you Dr. Baccay, and god bless you and your family.

Dr. Baccay is a rare bird in the medical field

Posted on August 19th, 2012

We met Dr. Baccay as the surgeon on call in the ER at Westchester Medical Center. Meeting him and having him assigned to my son's case made the experience at Westchester Medical worth the nightmare it can be. Dr. Baccay is knowledgeable and fully aware that medical terminology needs to be translated for the average person. He never makes you feel that he is too busy for your case. He is conservative as a surgeon, meaning that he looks at every alternative before recommending surgery. He treats the WHOLE patient...the medical problem, the psychological aspects, the other specialists are brought in for consult...and he is wonderful with the crazed family members. Can't say enough good things about this very special physician.

Amazing

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Baccay saved my mothers life multiple times. Having a disease that no matter what will reoccur and will always require surgery, I couldn't think of any other doctor I could want more than Dr. Baccay. And to be able to say this being part of the medical field myself is inspiring. He makes me better at what I do and want to be. More importantly he knows exactly how far he must go to save lives everyday.

lots of bedside manner

Posted on July 25th, 2010

After a recent auto accident, I was taken to Westchester Medical Center, where Dr. Baccay performed a splenectomy on me.The procedure was succesful, although I experienced complications. But I feel that Dr. B and the Westchester team performed a great job.What made it special, for me, was the level of care and communication Dr. Baccay provided. When it was touch and go and my family was worried about me, they could telephone him and he would spend time explaining the situation, giving them the facts, and - in essence - looking after them. Now, even 3 months after my operation, he makes himself available to be contacted 'whenever'.A thoroughly nice guy, in addition to a great surgeon.

He is very much down to earth

Posted on November 14th, 2009

from the first time I met Dr. B I felt at ease, he explained everything to me in words that I could understand. I hope to never need surgery again, but, if the need arises, I hope Dr. B is available. Dr. B took the time to explain my procedure and explained it so that i could understand him. My fiance`, Bill and Dr. B spoke as if they were old friend. :) I believe Dr. B is one of the best doctors out there. The was he spoke briefy about his wife and children made me believe that he is truly content, and that makes for a great doctor. God bless you and yours!

Honest, dependable